We admit, there are days when we just love the good old fashioned feel of a paperback book in our hands. But as any four year old with her mom’s iPhone in her hands will tell you, “Technology is fun!” Which is why we are thrilled to announce that our first book, When I Grow Up I Want To Be…in the U.S. Army, is now available on Kindle. Still on the fence? Here are our top 5 reasons Kindle is good for kids:
- Kids love screens (we recommend limiting screen time according on your child’s age).
- It’s like putting a whole library at your child’s fingertips.
- Preliminary research indicates e-readers increase reading speed and comprehension among many dyslexic people.
- No more lost library books and overdue fines!
- Anything that gets our kids reading is a plus.
Get our first Kindle book here.